This week is Mental Health and Wellbeing Week in St Dominic's College.
You may have seen the noticeboard in the Second Year house area and heard the announcement over the school intercom.
- If you want to find any of the links or information mentioned, the links are below. You can also call in to any of the school Guidance Counsellors.
- Free fitness class on Wed 8th Oct at 5 in Cabra Parkside Community complex.
- Free spinning class on Thur 10th Oct at 5 in Cabra Sports complex.
- Free counselling for teenagers in Crosscare Teen Counselling, daughters of Charity child and family services and Family Resource Centre, Ballymun.
- CAMHS (Child and Adult Mental Health Service) information evening for parents on Thursday 10th October at 11 am in Cabra Library.
Some useful links for your Mental Health and Wellbeing:
- Mental Health Ireland is running a photography competition. The theme for 2019/2020 is The Five Ways to Wellbeing (five simple actions you can do in your everyday life to help you feel good and function well). The closing date is 25th October. You can enter here.
Know you can always come to your Guidance Counsellors if you need to talk.