The annual Parents' Association Sponsored Walk will be on the 28th September.
Each student will be given a sponsorship form by their form tutor. All forms (even incomplete ones) must be returned on the morning of the 28th September, along with any funds collected. Last year, students raised €7,322. Let's try and beat that this year!
In the past, money from the sponsored walk has contributed to the following:
- Goal keeper gear for our hockey teams;
- Sports travel;
- Lab coats in the science department;
- Seating in the courtyard;
- Curtains for the stage;
- Guest speaker;
- Fifth year day out;
- Educational resources for classrooms;
- A demo kitchen into Sewing Room #2;
- A percussion day for first years;
- New books, displays and equipment for the school library.
On the day:
The students will accessorise their uniforms as follows:
- First years = Pink
- Second Years = Yellow
- Third years = Blue
- Fourth years = Red
- Fifth Years = Green
- Sixth year = Black
Students should not accessorise with nail varnish.
All students should wear their school jumper, tracksuit bottoms and runners on the day, and should bring their school jacket on the day in case of rain.
More details about what will happen on the day will follow!